Friends of Toontown!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends of Toontown!

Welcome Toontown Friends!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miss Cuddles Twinkletoes Catches Concord Grape

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Cuddles Twinkletoes

Miss Cuddles Twinkletoes

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Miss Cuddles Twinkletoes Catches Concord Grape Empty
PostSubject: Miss Cuddles Twinkletoes Catches Concord Grape   Miss Cuddles Twinkletoes Catches Concord Grape Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:02 pm

Hi Everyone!

A Special Thanks to all the toons and SF’s who helped me max. out my toon.

I caught my 70th. fish today; the elusive Concord Grape PB&J Fish; and received my 132nd. laff point. I caught the Concord Grape while fishing in Donald’s Dreamland Playground Pond, Goofyport District with my Gold Rod. It weighed in at 3 lbs. 3 oz. and was valued at 45 jellybeans. It’s been 50,200 catches since my last new species; 23,600 of those catches were in Dreamland Playground Pond. The others were; 18,900 on Lullaby Lane, 1,000 on Pajama and 6,700 in the Brrrgh Playground. I’d previously caught over 17,500 in Dreamland Playground. That totals to a little over 67,750 fish catches for me to find the Concord.

We have all fought together from tracking down Flunkies in Toontown Central, to finding the Key to Daisy Gardens, to Lil Oldman’s long list of challenging tasks for our final gag training. We have learned which gags combinations work well together to crush Bullion Mints, DA’s Offices and Toontown’s VP, CFO and CJ.

I enjoy fighting side by side with toons of all levels.

I know a lot of toons are interested in where Toontown’s toughest fish are caught. For me they were my last 5 fish.

69. Grand Piano Tuna Fish - caught Feb. 6, 2008 on Alto Avenue, in Minnie’s Melodyland, Gigglyfield District, with the Gold Rod. It weighed in at 16 lbs. and 15 oz. and was valued at 55 jellybeans. I was fortunate to snap a picture of it as it had been over 35,000 catches since my last new species.

68. Full Moon Fish - caught Sep. 2, 2006 in Donald’s Dreamland Pond with Gold Rod, 14,400 fish since last new species.

67. All Star Fish - caught Jan 8, 2007 on Alto Ave, Minnie’s Melodyland with the Gold Rod. It weighed 3 lbs. 7 oz. and was valued at 45 jellybeans.

66. Devil Ray - caught Dec. 19, 2006 in Donald’s Dreamland Playground Pond, Goofy Valley District with the Gold Rod. It weighed in at 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was valued at 48 jellybeans.

I’ll still be around in Toontown helping toons, earning Toon-up Unites and awaiting Bossbot HQ. I’ll be playing on my little toon Miss Rosie Twinkletoes too.

I wish everyone good luck maxing their toon(s).

Thanks again everyone. Have fun fishing!

See you in Toontown!
Miss Cuddles Twinkletoes
Back to top Go down

Miss Cuddles Twinkletoes Catches Concord Grape
Page 1 of 1