Friends of Toontown!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends of Toontown!

Welcome Toontown Friends!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CCG Info & Links to Daily Schedule found here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romeo Toppenzap
Admin
Romeo Toppenzap

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-08

CCG  Info & Links to Daily Schedule found here Empty
PostSubject: CCG Info & Links to Daily Schedule found here   CCG  Info & Links to Daily Schedule found here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 5:24 pm

I don't know much about this group except they are a wonderful group of toons that will help you learn and win VP battles! I think they also run CFO and CJ battles as well. As I learn I will inform!

If you know details about this group, please post here (hint, hint, Miss Cuddles) Wink

Check the calendar for CCG times and districts, I am in the process of posting them to the calendar, I need to get the schedule myself!

Last edited by Romeo Toppenzap on Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://toontownfriends.board-directory.net
Miss Cuddles Twinkletoes

Miss Cuddles Twinkletoes

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CCG Info & Links to Daily Schedule found here   CCG  Info & Links to Daily Schedule found here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 8:53 am

Cold Callers Guild (CCG) Website Information:

I think you'll enjoy the Cold Caller's Guild (CCG). The CCG was founded to help all toons win the VP, CFO and CJ battles no matter what their suit level or experience. Their founding principle is ** NO ELEVATOR SHUFFLING ** and when on a CCG Run we must adhere to this even if we get separated from our friends. With the CCG you’ll spend more time winning and skip the shuffle. Over 90% of the toons in CCG battles win! You can learn about their members, schedule, operations and victories by reading their informative web pages at:

www.ccg.toontowncentral.com

Don't forget to read "Operations" to learn how the CCG battles and what everyone's role is for a successful VP and CFO win at:

www.ccg.toontowncentral.com/html/operations.html

Strategies for battling the CJ can be found at:

http://www.toontowncentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1314426&postcount=4

CCG Runs occur several times a day for each boss at a certain time and in a certain district. The schedule repeats each week. Here is the link to the latest Cold Callers Guild official run times:

http://www.toontowncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101931
Back to top Go down
Romeo Toppenzap
Admin
Romeo Toppenzap

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: More on CCG   CCG  Info & Links to Daily Schedule found here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 12:22 pm

*ATTENTION*
The CCG has decided to make it policy to not start loading elevators until 5 minutes before the scheduled run time. The organization is not perfect, sometimes the last load will leave a few minute before the listed run time. If you are late and you really want to go, hang around on the platform; it is not uncommon for a final group to gather and launch up to 30 minutes after the official run time.

They are a loose volunteer organization, sometimes things go wrong, but things work well most of the time and they really do get first-time cold callers through the VP on a regular basis. If something goes wrong on your first trip with them, please try again. The current success rate over the last year (based upon reported runs) is 90% between VP & CFO. Meaning 90% of the toons who enter the elevator dance at the end
Back to top Go down
https://toontownfriends.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CCG Info & Links to Daily Schedule found here   CCG  Info & Links to Daily Schedule found here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CCG Info & Links to Daily Schedule found here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends of Toontown! :: Friends of Toontown-
Jump to: